Rum Dainties Mix in a Jar
- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 1/3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Layer the above ingredients in a quart-size jar.
- To make vanilla wafer crumbs, put wafers in a plastic bag and roll with a rolling
- Attach this recipe on a gift tag.
Pour contents of jar into a bowl and mix with 3 tablespoons white Karo syrup
and 3/4 ounce rum. Shape into balls about 1-inch in diameter. Roll in confectioners'
sugar and chill. This mixture is sticky, so keep finger and palms of hands dusted
with confectioners' sugar while shaping cookies. Store in tin box between layers
of wax paper.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.