Sand Art Brownies in a Jar
- 5/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Mix flour with salt. In a clean wide-mouth quart-size jar, layer
the ingredients in the order given, starting with the flour and
salt mixture and ending with the walnuts.
- Attach a decorative tag to the outside of the jar with these instructions:
Sand Art Brownies
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
Pour the contents of the jar into a large bowl and mix well.
Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2/3 cup vegetable oil and 3
eggs. Beat until just combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F
for 25 to 30 minutes.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes