Sand Castle Brownie Mix in a Jar
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- In a 1-quart glass container, layer the ingredients in order listed,
packing well between each layer. Cover and store in a cool dry place
for up to 6 months.
- Yield: 1 batch (4 1/4 cups total).
- Attach this recipe on a gift tag if giving as a gift:
Sand Castle Brownies
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a bowl, combine eggs, oil, vanilla extract and contents of jar;
mix well. Spread into a greased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at
350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: about 2 dozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.