S'Mores Squares Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers, reduced to crumbs
- Layer in a 1-quart canning jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Empty contents of jar into a bowl. Melt 1/2 cup butter, then add 1 teaspoon vanilla
extract. Pour over dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9-inch square
pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Makes 9 to 12 bars.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.