Sugar-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup artificial sweetener
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup raisins
- Layer the ingredients in a jar, packing down well between each layer.
- Attach the following recipe to a gift tag.
Sugar-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet.
Mix 2/3 cup melted butter, 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla
extract. Add to jar contents and mix well. Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet 1-2
Bake 10-15 minutes.