Cookie Mix in a Jar
The perfect gift to give family and friends. Double the recipe and make gift
giving even easier.
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™
- Milk Chocolate & Caramel Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut or chopped pecans
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Place flour mixture in 1-quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after
- Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
- Attached the following recipe on a gift card.
Swirled Caramel-Oatmeal Cookies
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Beat 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine,
1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended.
Add cookie mix; mix well, breaking up any clumps. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto
ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks.
Yield: about 2 dozen cookies
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): VeryBestBaking.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.