Taffy Apple Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup dried apples
- Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add ingredients to 1-quart wide-mouth jar in following order: flour mixture, brown sugar,
butterscotch chips and apples. Seal jar.
- Decorate jar, and attach a gift tag with the following recipe.
Taffy Apple Cookies
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1 jar Taffy Apple Cookies Mix
1 cup caramel apple dip
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer
until smooth. Add egg and jar mix. Beat until well blended.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake
8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies 2 minutes on cookie
sheets. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Spread about 1 teaspoon caramel apple dip on each cookie. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.