Tangy Cranberry-Lemon Bars Mix in a Jar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Layer ingredients attractively in any order into 1-quart food storage jar
with tight-fitting lid. Pack ingredients down slightly before adding another
- Cover top of jar with fabric; attach gift tag with raffia or ribbon.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
- Makes one 1-quart jar.
Tangy Cranberry-Lemon Bars
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
1 jar Tangy Lemonade Bars Mix
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Beat butter in large bowl until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate and egg
until blended. (Mixture may appear curdled.) Add bar cookie mix to butter mixture;
stir until well blended. Press dough evenly into prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes
or until golden.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen bars.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.