Zucchini Oatmeal Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped dates or raisins
- Layer the ingredients in a quart-size jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Zucchini Oatmeal Cookies
Cream 1/2 cup margarine with 3/4 cup honey. Add 1 egg and beat well.
Add contents of jar and 1 cup grated zucchini. Mix well. Drop by
teaspoon onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10
to 12 minutes.