Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
Our four-legged friends can't be left off the holiday gift list! Bake personalized
dog treats that are made with just a tad of sugar and a ton of taste. They are a
safe and delicious stocking stuffer.
- 2 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons
C&H® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
or smooth style
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set
- Combine all dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and peanut butter, mixing well.
- Blend in oil and water until dough is smooth. Cover dough; allow to rest
for about 20 minutes.
- Roll out dough onto floured board to 1/2-inch thick; use bone-shaped cookie
cutter to cut out. Customize before baking by using toothpick or tip of small
paring knife to engrave the name(s) of the dog(s).
- Place on prepared cookie sheet; bake 25-30 minutes, depending on size of
treat. The biscuits should look light brown in color and be very hard to the
- Allow to dry completely.
- Decorate with ribbon, if giving as gift.
Yield: 18-24 biscuits
When measuring peanut butter, line your measuring cup with plastic wrap for easy
Wrap your rolling pin in plastic wrap to prevent any peanut oils from being absorbed
into the wood of your rolling pin.
Recipe and photo credit:
C&H Sugar Company, Inc. - chsugar.com.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.