Chile Pepper Oil
- 1 quart high-quality olive oil
- Chile peppers
- Soak peppers in oil at room temperature for one week.
- Strain, then pour into a bottle or jar. Drop red chile peppers into bottle and tie raffia to the neck of the bottle.
- Layer different shaped and colored pasta in a tall canister jar.
- Attach a wonderful pasta recipe.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.