The only trick to this recipe is finding a big enough container in which to mix
the treats. Most of these ingredients are available in a variety of weights and
sizes. Don't worry if you can't find the exact amount given.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) bag plain M&M's
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) bag peanut M&M's
- 1 (12 ounce) jar dry-roasted cashew nuts
- 1 (10 to 11.5 ounce) jar mixed nuts
- 1 (15 ounce) box raisins
- 1 (14 to 15 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 1 (10 to 12 ounce) package sesame sticks
- 1 (8 ounce) bag yogurt-covered raisins
- 8 ounces yogurt-covered peanuts
- In a very large container, mix all of the ingredients together, tossing
- Store in airtight containers, gift tins or zip-top bags at room temperature
for up to 3 weeks.
Makes 26 cups (6 1/2 quarts).
Approximate values per 1/4 cup serving: 168 calories (49 percent from fat),
9.5 g fat (2.6 g saturated), 1 mg cholesterol, 4 g protein, 18.5 g carbohydrates,
1.6 g dietary fiber, 233 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes