The only trick to this recipe is finding a big enough container in which to mix
the treats. Most of these ingredients are available in a variety of weights and
sizes. Don't worry if you can't find the exact amount given.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) bag plain M&M's
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) bag peanut M&M's
- 1 (12 ounce) jar dry-roasted cashew nuts
- 1 (10 to 11.5 ounce) jar mixed nuts
- 1 (15 ounce) box raisins
- 1 (14 to 15 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 1 (10 to 12 ounce) package sesame sticks
- 1 (8 ounce) bag yogurt-covered raisins
- 8 ounces yogurt-covered peanuts
- In a very large container, mix all of the ingredients together, tossing
- Store in airtight containers, gift tins or zip-top bags at room temperature
for up to 3 weeks.
Makes 26 cups (6 1/2 quarts).
Approximate values per 1/4 cup serving: 168 calories (49 percent from fat),
9.5 g fat (2.6 g saturated), 1 mg cholesterol, 4 g protein, 18.5 g carbohydrates,
1.6 g dietary fiber, 233 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.