Country Pecan Purses
- 1 yard country print cotton
- Cellophane in coordinating color
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 yard 1/2-inch wide satin ribbon in coordinating color
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Cut fabric and cellophane into four (15-inch) squares.
- Cut ribbon into 9-inch segments.
- For each bag: Lay cellophane on fabric. Place one cup of pecans in center and gather up ends of fabric and cellophane over pecans. Tie with ribbon. Attach cinnamon stick to each bag using ends of ribbons.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.