Chicken Noodle Soup Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup uncooked fine egg noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chicken-flavored bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- Place the ingredients into an airtight jar.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar:
Chicken Noodle Soup
Entire contents of soup mix from the jar
8 cups water
2 carrots, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
1/4 cup minced onion
3 cups cooked diced chicken
Empty the soup mix from the jar and the water into a large stockpot. Add the carrots, celery, and onion and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the bay leaf. Stir in the chicken and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.