Potato Soup Mix in a Jar
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dried milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix well. Put ingredients in a 1-quart jar.
- On gift tag write: Place 1/2 cup mix in soup bowl; add 1 cup of boiling water; stir until smooth.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.