Tortilla Soup Mix in a Mug
- 3 tablespoons crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons instant rice
- 1 tablespoon Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Measure all ingredients into a small zip-top plastic bag. Shake
to combine. Tuck plastic bag into a microwavable mug.
- Attach a gift tag with the following recipe.
Empty contents of bag into mug. Add 1 cup water. Stir, and microwave
for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir again. Cover and let sit for 3 minutes.
All ready to eat!
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.