Almond Pancake Mix
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup finely ground almonds
- 2/3 cup baking powder
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until well blended. Store in a resealable plastic bag.
- Yields about 7 1/2 cups pancake mix, enough for 3 batches of pancakes.
- Give with the following recipe for pancakes.
2 1/2 cups pancake mix
1 1/4 cups water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
Heat a greased griddle over medium heat. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle and cook until top of pancake is full of bubbles and underside is golden brown. Turn with a spatula and cook until remaining side is golden brown. Re-grease griddle as necessary. Serve with butter and syrup.
Yield: about 1 dozen 5-inch pancakes
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.