Beefy Mexican Casserole Mix in a Jar
- 1 (1.61 ounce) package regular or non-fat brown gravy mix
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried celery flakes
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 to 3 1/4 cups wagon wheel pasta
- Pour gravy mix into wide-mouth quart jar.
- In small bowl, stir together taco seasoning mix, celery flakes,
bouillon granules and parsley flakes. Pour into jar to make second
- Add pasta. Close with lid. Attach gift tag and decorate jar
- Tip for filling jar: Use a funnel to pour the dry ingredients into
the bottom of the jar.
- Use the following recipe for the gift tag.
Beefy Mexican Casserole
Cook and stir 1 pound ground beef in skillet until done; drain and
Empty contents of jar into 13 x 9-inch baking pan that has been
coated with cooking spray. Add 3 1/2 cups water; stir to combine.
Stir in 1 cup chunky salsa, 1 (16 ounce) can Mexican corn (drained)
and the cooked beef. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 375
degrees F for 60 to 70 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove
foil; sprinkle 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese over top. Cover loosely
and let stand until cheese melts.
Makes 8 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.