Boston Baked Beans Mix in a Jar
- 2 cups small white pea beans
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Mix and store in an airtight jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Boston Baked Beans
1 jar Boston Baked Beans mix
2 slices diced bacon
4 3/4 cups water
3/4 cup chopped onion
1 garlic clove, minced
3 tablespoons dark molasses
2 tablespoons mustard
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot or bean pot. Cook on LOW in
crockpot for 10 to 12 hours, or at 300 degrees F in oven, stirring
occasionally to prevent sticking.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.