This is an ice cream sauce that MUST ripen for two weeks before
using. It makes an excellent gift.
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- Juice of 1 lemon and grated peel
- Sections of orange and grated peel
- 1 cup nuts
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- Boil water and sugar until it spins a thread when dropped from a
spoon. Use the 2 sugars in this mixture.
- Add other ingredients,
put into sealed container and store in refrigerator.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.