- 2 (11 ounce) cans refrigerated soft bread sticks
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Invert two 1 1/2-quart ovenproof bowls on a cookie sheet. Cover
both bowls with foil, molding to sides. (Don't use heavy duty
- Unroll dough and separate into 16 strips. Wrap 13 strips of dough
around one foil-covered bowl, twisting as you wrap. Braid remaining
3 strips of dough and place over second bowl to form handle. Bake
20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Brush basket and handle with beaten egg. Loosely cover handle with
foil. Bake both an additional 7 to 10 minutes, or until deep golden
brown. Cool completely.
- Remove bread from bowls and peel away foil. Attach handle to sides
of bowl with wooden picks.
- Line inside of basket with gingham. Arrange homemade muffins in
basket. Cut cellophane into two 1 1/2-yard sheets. Crisscross sheets
on table. Place basket in center of cellophane. Bring edges up around
sides, gathering in tassel at top. Secure with rubber band. Tie
1/2-inch wide satin ribbon in a bow just underneath rubber band.
Remove rubber band. Trim top of tassel with pinking shears.
- Fill with homemade muffins.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.