Chocolate Cherry Pancakes Mix in a Jar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together
in mixing bowl.
- Transfer flour mixture to 1-quart wide-mouth jar.
- Add cherries, then chocolate. Seal Jar.
- Decorate jar, and attach gift tag with the following recipe.
Chocolate Cherry Pancakes
Makes 20 to 24 pancakes.
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
Contents of Chocolate Cherry Pancakes Mix jar
1 1/2 to 2 cups milk
Combine eggs and melted butter in large bowl. Add contents of jar.
Stir until well blended. Add 1 1/2 cups milk. Stir until dry ingredients
are moistened. Add additional milk if thinner pancakes are desired.
Heat griddle or large nonstick skillet until a drop of water dropped
on surface sizzles. Pour batter onto hot griddle 1/4 cup at a time.
Cook pancakes until golden on both sides.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.