Chocolate Cherry Pancakes Mix in a Jar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together
in mixing bowl.
- Transfer flour mixture to 1-quart wide-mouth jar.
- Add cherries, then chocolate. Seal Jar.
- Decorate jar, and attach gift tag with the following recipe.
Chocolate Cherry Pancakes
Makes 20 to 24 pancakes.
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
Contents of Chocolate Cherry Pancakes Mix jar
1 1/2 to 2 cups milk
Combine eggs and melted butter in large bowl. Add contents of jar.
Stir until well blended. Add 1 1/2 cups milk. Stir until dry ingredients
are moistened. Add additional milk if thinner pancakes are desired.
Heat griddle or large nonstick skillet until a drop of water dropped
on surface sizzles. Pour batter onto hot griddle 1/4 cup at a time.
Cook pancakes until golden on both sides.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.