Chocolate Chip Pie Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Layer sugar and flour in a 1-quart jar.
- Add chocolate chips, coconut
and pecans to a small plastic bag and put on top of sugar and flour in jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Chip Pie
Combine 1/4 cup melted butter and 2 large eggs with powdered ingredients
in jar. Stir until moist. Stir in contents of chocolate chip packet.
Spoon into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees F
for 35 to 40 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.