Chocolate Lover's Pudding Mix in a Jar
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 25 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo)
- In a one-quart jar, empty both packages of pudding.
- Crush the sandwich cookies between a sheet of wax paper. They don't have to be
finely crushed, bigger chunks are good too.
- Pour the crushed cookies on top of the pudding. tap down as needed.
- Seal the jar and decorate as desired.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Lover's Pudding
3 cups milk
1 container Cool Whip
Scoop out most of the cookie crumbs and set aside.
In a large bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Fold in cookie crumbs
and Cool Whip. Store any extra pudding in the refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.