Cinnamon Oat Pancake Mix in a Jar
- 4 cups quick cooking oats
- 4 cups whole wheat blend flour or 2 cups all-purpose and 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup non-fat dry milk
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Store in an airtight jar or container in refrigerator. Give with the recipe for
- Yields about 8 cups of mix, enough for 2 (1-quart) gift jars.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Cinnamon Oat Pancakes
In a mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Alternately
beat in 2 cups of pancake mix and 1 cup water.
Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium high heat. Pour a heaping spoonful
of batter onto hot skillet. Cook pancakes until bubbles appear on surface and begin
to break (about 2 to 3 minutes). Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until golden
Yields 12 (5-inch) pancakes.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.