Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a Jar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; seal in a jar.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
In medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons vegetable
oil. With fork, blend in 1 1/3 cups pancake mix until moistened,
but still lumpy. Cook on lightly greased griddle or skillet.
Yields 10 ( 5-inch) pancakes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.