Crocked Beer Cheese
This is hot and tangy - great to have on hand at all times.
- 1 1/2 pounds Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer, allowed to go flat
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until
a coarse puree.
- Cut a square of colored plastic wrap to fit a nice,
new terracotta container or other suitable container. Put square
inside the container with about 5 inches showing above the top of
- Fill container with cheese.
- Gather wrap and tie with
a raffia bow.
This will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.