Crocked Beer Cheese
This is hot and tangy - great to have on hand at all times.
- 1 1/2 pounds Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer, allowed to go flat
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until
a coarse puree.
- Cut a square of colored plastic wrap to fit a nice,
new terracotta container or other suitable container. Put square
inside the container with about 5 inches showing above the top of
- Fill container with cheese.
- Gather wrap and tie with
a raffia bow.
This will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.