Curried Rice Mix in a Jar
This curried rice mix is an interesting side dish for plain chicken
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Layer the ingredients in the order given in a 1 1/2 cup jar.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
2 1/2 cups water
Curried Rice Mix
In a medium saucepan bring the water to a boil. Add all the rice
mix. Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.