- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a 1/3- to 1/2-cup tall, narrow clear jar, layer the ingredients,
contrasting light layers with dark layers.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Five Spice Sugar
To use, shake jar or stir spices until blended.
Sprinkle liberally onto buttered toast, sliced fruit or tapioca
pudding. Or sprinkle the sugar onto muffin batter in pans before
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.