- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a 1/3- to 1/2-cup tall, narrow clear jar, layer the ingredients,
contrasting light layers with dark layers.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Five Spice Sugar
To use, shake jar or stir spices until blended.
Sprinkle liberally onto buttered toast, sliced fruit or tapioca
pudding. Or sprinkle the sugar onto muffin batter in pans before
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.