Instant Baked Potato Soup Mix in a Jar
- 1 box sour cream and chive potatoes
- Chive Sauce packet from potatoes
- 1 packet dry cheese sauce mix from boxed macaroni and cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- Remove packet of potatoes from box and use a roller or your fist
to break most of the dry slices up into smaller pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and put into a jar or decorative container.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Instant Baked Potato Soup
Combine contents of jar with 2 cups milk and 1 cup water. Bring
to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes