Orange Blossom Rice Mix
This recipe will fill a 1-cup container.
- 1 cup jasmine or long-grain rice
- 1 (7-inch) piece orange peel, white pith removed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 sprig thyme
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Package in an airtight container.
- To make the orange show against the glass, hold the rind against
the jar with one hand, while pouring the rice in with the other.
- Attach the following recipe if giving as a gift.
Orange Blossom Rice
2 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup Orange Blossom Rice Mix
In a medium saucepan, bring the water and butter to a boil. Add
the rice mix and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for
Makes 4 servings.
Per Serving: Cal 221 (22% fat) Fat 6 g (4 g sat) Fiber 1 g Chol
16 mg Sodium 529 mg Carb 44 g Calcium 40 mg
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.