Peppermint Stick Sauce
This is perfect for the holidays and also makes a delicious hostess gift.
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed peppermint candies
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat
until smooth and candy is melted, stirring constantly with a wooden
- Remove from heat. Pour into an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled over ice cream or pound cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.