- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- Place honey in a double boiler with water in bottom.
- Squeeze rosemary leaves to release flavor and place in honey.
- Bring water to a boil, and bring honey to 185 degrees F and keep at 185 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Strain while still warm.
- Place in sterilized jars and cap.
Makes 1 gift.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): National Honey Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes