- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- Place honey in a double boiler with water in bottom.
- Squeeze rosemary leaves to release flavor and place in honey.
- Bring water to a boil, and bring honey to 185 degrees F and keep at 185 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Strain while still warm.
- Place in sterilized jars and cap.
Makes: 1 gift
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Honey Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.