30 drops (about 1/4 teaspoon) McCormick®
Red Food Color
Orange Flavored Sugar
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
12 drops McCormick® Yellow Food Color
4 drops McCormick® Red Food Color
Place sugar in large resealable plastic bag. Add vanilla. Seal bag. Knead
sugar until the vanilla is evenly distributed. Spread sugar on large rimmed
baking sheet. Let stand for 25 to 30 minutes or until sugar is dried.
Store in an airtight container. If sugar clumps up, break apart by rubbing
Yield: 2 cups or 96 (1 teaspoon) servings
• Use as a garnish on cakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins, pies and confections.
• Roll refrigerated slice-and-bake sugar cookie dough or sprinkle muffin tops with
flavored sugar before baking.
• Add a spoonful of Vanilla Flavored Sugar to
hot or iced coffee.
• Sprinkle on berries or fruit salad to sweeten.
• Add a fun garnish to summertime beverages; wet rim of beverage glass with water before
dipping in flavored sugar.
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 16 Sodium:
0mg Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 4g Cholesterol: 0mg Protein: 0g Fiber: 0g