Texas Two Step in a Jar
- 1 (1.6 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons mild chili powder
teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 10 tortilla chips, coarsely crushed, more as needed to
- 1 1/4 cups pasta wheels, uncooked
- Pour gravy mix into a one-pint wide-mouth jar.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, cumin, onion and garlic salt.
Pour on top of gravy mix. Add tortilla chips and pasta to fill jar; secure lid.
- Tie on a gift tag with the following recipe.
Texas Two Step
Brown 1/2 pound ground beef in a large pan. Add jar contents and 7 cups water;
bring to a boil. Stir in 1 (15 ounce) can corn and 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes until pasta is tender.
Garnish with tortilla chips and shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.