Texas Two Step in a Jar
- 1 (1.6 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons mild chili powder
teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 10 tortilla chips, coarsely crushed, more as needed to
- 1 1/4 cups pasta wheels, uncooked
- Pour gravy mix into a one-pint wide-mouth jar.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, cumin, onion and garlic salt.
Pour on top of gravy mix. Add tortilla chips and pasta to fill jar; secure lid.
- Tie on a gift tag with the following recipe.
Texas Two Step
Brown 1/2 pound ground beef in a large pan. Add jar contents and 7 cups water;
bring to a boil. Stir in 1 (15 ounce) can corn and 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes until pasta is tender.
Garnish with tortilla chips and shredded Monterey jack cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.