Red, White and Blueberry Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Fresh herbs and blueberries for garnish (optional)
- Assorted crackers for accompaniment
- Combine all ingredients, except chopped red peppers, and mix well.
- Wrap cheese mixture in a piece of plastic wrap, molding it into a ball, mixture
will be soft.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and reshape into a ball as needed.
- Roll cheese ball in finely chopped red peppers to cover.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and blueberries, if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 1 (16-ounce) cheese ball