Seafood Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard cooked eggs, halved and yolks removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or to taste
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped salad shrimp
- 1 (6 ounce) can of crabmeat, drained
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Add the shrimp and crab and mix well.
- Fill the egg white halves and chill.
- Just before serving sprinkle each egg with some of the chopped bacon and parsley.
Can be prepared up to 24 hours ahead of time.