Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 2 slabs (about 5 pounds) baby back ribs
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 3 heaping tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- Rub 2 slabs (approximately 5 pounds) of baby back ribs with salt and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle liberally with freshly-ground black pepper.
- Place ribs on a preheated outdoor grill and cook slowly for approximately 45
minutes, turning as needed.
- Baste with Barbecue Sauce and continue cooking for about 20 minutes.
- Baste and turn often to keep the brown sugar in the sauce from burning.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.