Fajitas on the Grill
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak
- 3 large bell peppers (red or green), cut into strips
- 2 large onions, each cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the Italian
dressing and lime juice; mix well then brush over the steak, peppers, and onions.
- Grill the steak, peppers, and onions for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired
- Slice the steak across the grain and serve in the tortillas topped with the peppers,
onions, and salsa.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings