Great American Grilled Steak
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle mesquite with lime juice marinade
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder with parsley
- 2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 1 (1 1/2- to 2-pound) steak
- In resealable plastic food bag, combine marinade and seasonings. Set aside 1/4
cup of marinade mixture for brushing on during grilling.
- Add steak to bag; seal and massage bag so that meat is completely covered with
marinade. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Remove meat from bag; discard used marinade.
- Grill until desired doneness is reached, brushing often with remaining marinade.
Yield: 6 servings