Secret Sirloin Steak
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 (3 pound) sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Combine 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, lemon or lime juice, oil, onion, salt and
garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Place steak in a large zip-type plastic bag. Pour Worcestershire mixture over
steak. Marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade. Place on rack.
- Grill over hot charcoal for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done as desired,
brushing occasionally with leftover marinade.
- Remove steak to serving platter.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
sauce. Pour over steak.
- Slice and serve.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.