Sweet Lemon Spareribs
- 6 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Place pork in a Dutch oven and add enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; reduce
heat to low.
- Cover and simmer about 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Remove pork to a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and barbecue sauce. Pour over pork; turn meat to coat
- Cover and refrigerate, turning pork occasionally, at least 4 hours but no longer
than 24 hours.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Remove pork from marinade. Heat reserved marinade to a boil; boil 2 minutes.
- Grill pork, meaty sides up, uncovered, 4 inches from medium-hot heat about 30
minutes, turning and brushing frequently with heated marinade, until glazed and
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Source: Betty Crocker's Great Grilling Cookbook