The Works Steak Burger
This burger "works" from the inside out. All the great flavors that
are usually on the roll are already inside the burger.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates®Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, bacon, Steak Seasoning and dill weed in large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
- Brush onion slices with oil.
- Grill patties and onion slices over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until
burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160 degrees F).
- Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls.
- Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.
Makes 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes
Nutrition Information per serving: Calories: 563; Fat: 34 g; Carbohydrates:
29 g; Cholesterol: 110 mg; Sodium: 1109 mg; Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 34 g
Reprinted with permission from