- 6 lemons
- 4 navel oranges
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- 2-3 star fruits (carambola), sliced
- Slice the lemons and oranges very thin and place in large
- Combine the fruit juices and the lemon lime soda, stir
to blend, and mix well.
- Arrange a star fruit on each Mason jar and fill them
with ice before pouring in the lemonade.
Source: Savor the Moment - Junior League of Boca Raton
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes