- 6 lemons
- 4 navel oranges
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
star fruits (carambola), sliced
- Slice the lemons and oranges very thin and place in large
- Combine the fruit juices and the lemon lime soda, stir
to blend, and mix well.
- Arrange a star fruit on each Mason jar and fill them
with ice before pouring in the lemonade.
Source: Savor the Moment - Junior League of Boca Raton
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.