Fresh Fruit Sparkler
Lemon extract adds a hint of citrus flavor to this invigorating twist on sangria.
It's a non-alcoholic cooler that showcases some of the season's favorite
fruits in a blend of sparkling grape and apple juices.
- 1 (25.4 ounce) bottle cold white sparkling grape juice
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen
apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 (12
ounce) can cold club soda or seltzer
- 2 cups cut-up fresh fruit such as berries,
grapes and oranges
- Mix juice, concentrate and Extract in large pitcher.
- Stir in club soda and fruit.
- Serve immediately in tall ice-filled glasses.
Nutrition Information per serving: Calories: 104 Fat: 0 g Carbohydrates:
26 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 30 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 0 g
Reprinted with permission from