Independence Ice Cubes
- 1 ice cube tray
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1/3 cup Ocean Spray® Blueberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Juice Drink
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- Place 4 blueberries in each of 16 ice cube cups. Add about 1 teaspoon blueberry
flavored juice. Freeze at least 1 hour or until solid.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon white cranberry drink to each cup. Freeze 1 hour of until
- Top with 1/2 tablespoon cranberry beverage. Freeze at least 1 hour or until solid.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes