- 10 cups water
- 6 standard-size tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup granulated
- 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade
- Ice cubes
- 10 lemon slices
- 10 fresh mint sprigs
- Bring 5 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Remove
- Add tea bags and cinnamon stick to water; let stand 5
- Remove tea bags. Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Pour tea mixture into pitcher.
- Add remaining 5 cups water and stir well. Chill until
cold, about 4 hours.
- Discard cinnamon stick.
- Fill 10 glasses with ice.
- Pour tea punch over.
- Garnish each glass with one lemon slice and one mint
sprig and serve.
Yield: 10 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.