Southern Summertime Lemonade
- 2 fresh lemons (about 1/3 cup juice)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 quart water
- Sprigs of mint
- Ice cubes
- Squeeze lemons; add sugar, water and mint.
- Shake well and refrigerate for flavors to mellow (1/2
to 6 hours).
- Pour over ice cubes and serve.
- If desired, a few strips of lemon peel may be added at the beginning for a more
This will make 4 large glasses.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes