Sparkling Watermelon Juice
- 8 cups ripe watermelon chunks
- 12 ounces sparkling mineral water
- Ice cubes
- Small handful mint leaves (optional)
- Use a strong blender to puree watermelon chunks, mint
leaves and a few splashes of the sparkling water together.
- Combine watermelon puree with sparkling water in a large
- Chill for one hour before serving over ice cubes in tall
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes