Stars and Stripes Punch
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 quarts chilled apple juice
- 1/2 cup chilled lemon juice
- 1 1/2 quarts lemon soda
- Cracked ice
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Stir in fruit juices and soda.
- Mix well.
- Chill with ice in punch bowl.
Yield: about 3 1/2 quarts
You could cut this one down if you just need a pitcher.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.